The Careers Pathways Panel give students at Carroll Public and Carroll Kuemper an opportunity to learn about jobs and professions they may be interested in pursuing for their future. Members can be a part of the business panel that facilitate discussion among these students about different career pathways. Each panel consists of three to four business people, each giving a short presentation, and followed by a Q & A session. Presenters are free to bring visual or items that will enhance their presentation.
What Career Pathways Are Available?
- Agriscience / Natural Resources Pathway
- Arts and Communications Pathway
- Business/Information Management/Marketing Pathway
- Engineering/Industrial/Technological Science Pathway
- Family / Human Services Pathway
- Health Sciences Pathway